- Tito Puente, Jr. – As bandleader and son of legendary mambo musician Tito Puente, he delivers great performances that light up the stage, proudly carrying his father's legacy by performing many of his repertoires.
- STOMP – On Monday, December 3, the Broadway cast explodes onto stage exciting the audience with mind-blowing rhythms using unconventional instruments such as, brooms, trashcans and even newspapers.
- Proyecto Uno – The Dominican-American music group has captivated fans across Latin America blending different styles of music creating their own genre – merenrap. On Tuesday, December 4 they will not fail to deliver an outstanding performance to the GENTV audience.
- Yahaira Solano – Known for being an entertainer, urban pop singer, songwriter and music producer, Yahaira combines Pop, Rap and Dance music in Spanish and English in her debut album "Sexy". Friday, December 7 she will enchant the audience with her talented performing skills.
- Adriana Catano – As Cristina Esquivel in the Nickelodeon Latin American hit series "Grachi," this Colombian-born soap opera actress culminates El Show's launch week and joins Tony Benitez on stage Friday, December 7 for a special guest appearance filled with fun and laughter.
- Desmond Child - This American musician, songwriter, producer and newly inducted member of the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame, joins Tony Benitez for a special performance Friday, December 7.
- Rey Ruiz – Known for being a powerful Cuban musician with more than 20 years of experience, this talented performer will certainly bring the audience to their feet with a dazzling performance of authentic Cuban music during Tuesday's show, December 11.
- N'Klabe – El Show invites this Puerto Rican Salsa group members Felix Javier "Felo" Torres, Jose Ruben "JR" Ruiz and Roberto Karlo Figueroa to perform their # 1 single 'La Banda' Thursday, December 13.
WGEN-TV's New 'El Show Con Tony Benitez' Debuts With A Grammy-Award Winning Musical Line-Up And Special Guest Appearances
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.