NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA (NYSE: BBVA) (MAD: BBVA) today announced that Manolo Sanchez, BBVA U.S. Country Manager and BBVA Compass President & CEO, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: December 6, 2012
TIME: 1:00 PM EST
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > red "register / watch event now" buttonThis will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days. It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates. About BBVA: BBVA (NYSE: BBVA) (MAD: BBVA) is a customer-centric global financial services group founded in 1857. The group has a solid position in Spain, is the largest financial institution in Mexico and has leading franchises in South America and the Sunbelt region of the United States. Its diversified business is geared to high-growth markets and relies on technology as a key sustainable competitive advantage. BBVA ranks among the leading Eurozone banks in terms of ROE and efficiency. Corporate responsibility is at the core of its business model. BBVA fosters financial education and inclusion, and supports scientific research and culture. It operates with the highest integrity, a long-term vision and applies the best practices. The group is present in the main sustainability indexes. More information about the BBVA Group can be found at www.bbva.com. About RetailInvestorConferences.com: Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV