S&P Capital IQ Picks URI Focus Stock Of The Week
NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Rentals, Inc. (NYSE: URI $42) has been picked by S&P Capital IQ as its Focus Stock of the Week. URI carries S&P Capital IQ's highest investment recommendation of 5-STARS, or Strong Buy.
"We expect URI to benefit from increasing residential and nonresidential construction activity," said Jim Corridore, equity analyst at S&P Capital IQ. "URI is already seeing strong rates and equipment utilization trends, two very important industry metrics for the equipment rental industry."
To view a video of Mr. Corridore discussing URI click on the following link.
All information provided by S&P Capital IQ is impersonal and not tailored to the needs of any person, entity or group of persons. Past performance is no indication of future results. S&P Capital IQ and its affiliates provide a wide range of services to, or relating to, many organizations, including issuers of securities, investment advisers, broker-dealers, investment banks, other financial institutions and financial intermediaries, and accordingly may receive fees or other economic benefits from those organizations, including organizations whose securities or services they may recommend, rate, include in model portfolios, evaluate or otherwise address.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV