Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POM) announced today that Joseph M. Rigby, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, will address investors and securities analysts in New York on December 5 at the 2012 Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium. Mr. Rigby will participate in a panel presentation entitled “The New Demand Landscape – Implications on Operations and Growth.”
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:45 a.m. EST and will be webcast. The webcast can be accessed on PHI's Web site: http://www.pepcoholdings.com/investors. The direct link to the webcast URL is: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/120412a_hr/?entity=42_3IUOUCU
A replay will be available immediately following the presentation and will remain accessible for one month by using the same webcast URL. Pepco Holdings, Inc. routinely makes available this and other important information on this website, which is a key channel of distribution for Pepco Holdings, Inc. to reach its public investors and to disclose material, non-public information. Information on this website is not a part of this news release.
About PHI: Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) is one of the
largest energy delivery companies in the Mid-Atlantic region, serving
about 2 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia,
Maryland and New Jersey. PHI subsidiaries Pepco, Delmarva Power and
Atlantic City Electric provide regulated electricity service; Delmarva
Power also provides natural gas service.
PHI also provides energy
efficiency and renewable energy services through Pepco Energy Services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV