1. As of noon trading, Sap AG ADR ( SAP) is up $1.41 (1.8%) to $79.40 on average volume Thus far, 474,446 shares of Sap AG ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $79.15-$79.60 after having opened the day at $79.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.99. SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. Sap AG ADR has a market cap of $93.5 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 47.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Sap AG ADR a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sap AG ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Sap AG ADR Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts