1. As of noon trading, Toll Brothers ( TOL) is up $0.32 (1.0%) to $32.16 on average volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.74-$32.39 after having opened the day at $31.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.84. Toll Brothers, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for single-family detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. Toll Brothers has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 59.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 55.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Toll Brothers a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Toll Brothers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report now. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the materials & construction industry could consider SPDR S&P Homebuilders ETF ( XHB) while those bearish on the materials & construction industry could consider ProShares Short Basic Materials Fd ( SBM). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts