Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Jim Cramer told Debra Borchardt at TheStreet.com Monday that usually when a firm goes from a sell rating directly to a buy rating the analyst must know something, but in the case of Dell he's not a believer.
While even CEO Michael Dell admits the PC business is currently bad, he differs with the Apple (AAPL) view that tablets will be replacing PCs as the dominant computing platform.But Cramer concluded there's no fundamental case to be made for owning either Dell or Hewlett-Packard (HPQ). To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV