Aqua America, Inc. (NYSE: WTR) announced today that its Chief Financial Officer David Smeltzer will be a panelist at the Wells Fargo 11 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York City on December 5 at approximately 10:45 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. The panel will discuss economic trends and their effects on utilities’ cost control efforts and the regulatory landscape.
The company will host a live audio webcast of Smeltzer’s presentation from the investor relations section of the company’s website at www.aquaamerica.com. An archived rebroadcast will be available on the company’s website for 60 days following the event.
Aqua America is one of the largest U.S.-based, publicly-traded water utilities and serves almost 3 million residents in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Texas, New Jersey, Indiana, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia. Aqua America is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol WTR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV