Automotive design engineers of power steering systems require solutions that provide higher efficiency and better power control. Fairchild Semiconductor’s (NYSE: FCS) 40V N-Channel PowerTrench® MOSFET helps designers with these challenges.
Utilizing Fairchild’s shielded-gate technology, the FDB9403 improves resistance and reduces capacitance. The device delivers a 20 percent lower R DS(ON) than its closest competitors, as well as a low Q g value that reduces power dissipation and ultimately improves overall efficiency. As a fundamental switch for electrical current control, the FDB9403 MOSFET efficiently controls the electrical power without wasting it, making it ideally suited for electrical power steering, suspension control and power train management applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Typ R DS(ON) = 1mΩ at V GS = 10V, I D = 80V for lower power dissipation to achieve higher efficiency
- Typ Q g(tot) = 164nC at V GS = 10V, I D = 80V for lower power dissipation to achieve higher efficiency
- UIS capability
- RoHS compliant and AEC Q101 qualified
Package and Pricing Information (in US 1,000 quantity pieces)Samples available upon request - Delivery 8-12 weeks ARO
- Available in a D2PAK TO-263AB package the FDB9403 is priced at $2.48
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts