Human Rights Day And China Documentary On Human Rights Abuses
WASHINGTON, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --Leading Human rights groups on China, Sudan, Pakistan, women's rights, children's rights, and other topics will join together for a news conference on December 10, 2012 at the National Press Club from 12 to 3 p.m. The event will also include a showing of the documentary: "Free China: The Courage to Believe," regarding the widespread human rights violations in China and the oppression of the Falun Gong. Additional information on the film is found at: http://freechina.ntdtv.org/.
The news conference will be to commemorate Human Rights Day, when the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) was adopted by the United Nations on December 10, 1948.
-- Date and Time: December 10, 2012, 12-3 p.m., "Free China" documentary to begin at 2 p.m.
-- Location: National Press Club, 529 14th Street, NW, 13th Floor, Zenger Room, Washington, DC-- Contact: Jeffrey Imm, Responsible for Equality And Liberty (R.E.A.L.), email@example.com, 301-613-8789 -- Theme will be: "Universal Human Rights, Dignity, and Compassion for All" Event Speakers: (a) Responsible for Equality and Liberty (R.E.A.L.) – Jeffrey Imm on consistency in human rights, compassion, and our children; (b) Global Service Center for Quitting the Chinese Communist Party - Dr. Charles Lee, who will be addressing the human rights atrocities against the Falun Gong in China; (c) Darfur Women Action Group (DWAG) – Niemat Ahmadi on human rights abuses against Darfuri and Sudanese people; (d) Pakistan Christian Congress/Post – Dr. Nazir Bhatti on human rights abuses against Pakistan Christians and minorities; (e) United for Equality (U4E) – Equal Rights Amendment (E.R.A.) and Women's Rights Activist Carolyn Cook; (f) Ahmar Mustikhan, Senior Balochistan Journalist. These groups share the common goal of universal human rights for all people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV