The good news: revenue declines have been fairly modest, and Pitney Bowes (PBI) still throws off hefty free cash flow (which has never fallen below $350 million in any of the past four years. The better news: the sharp drop in the stock has pushed the dividend yield up to 13.5%. It's wise to assume that this dividend will no longer be boosted. In fact, it may be trimmed from the current $1.50 back to just $1. That still equates to a hefty 9% dividend yield.
Tough economic times have led to the advent of "staycations," which has been a helpful trend for this eponymously-named operator of theme parks. Revenue exceeded $1 billion for the first time in the company's history in 2011.
Yet Six Flags (SIX) wasn't always a very appealing investment. This company once carried more than $2 billion in debt and had to be restructured through a bankruptcy process. Nowadays, management is paying off debt at a rapid pace, and the long-term debt has moved below $1 billion.With debt concerns receding, management has begun to earmark Six Flags' considerable cash flow towards a dividend. The company recently hiked its quarterly payout, which translates into a 6.3% yield on an annualized basis. Shares of Six Flags have staged an impressive rally since the company exited bankruptcy in 2010, so you shouldn't expect too much more stock upside in coming quarters. But that dividend payout appears to be rock solid, so you need not worry about any cuts to that juicy yield. To see these stocks in action, visit the These 5 Tech Stocks Are Screaming Bargains portfolio.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV