SHANGHAI, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Taomee Holdings Limited ("Taomee" or the "Company") (NYSE: TAOM), a leading children's entertainment and media company in China, today announced two senior management promotions.
Mr. Roc Yunpeng Cheng, chief operating officer ("COO") of Taomee, has been promoted to his new role as President of the Company. Mr. Roc Cheng will assume greater responsibility of the daily operating business for Taomee and will report to Mr. Benson Haibing Wang, chief executive officer ("CEO") of the Company. The Company also approved the appointment and promotion of Mr. Frank Chenghua Zhu as Executive Vice President of the Company, who will be responsible for the company's branded entertainment business. The two promotions will be effective as of Monday, December 3, 2012.
"On behalf of the entire Taomee team, I would like to congratulate Roc and Frank for their well-deserved promotions and dedication to the Company," commented Mr. Benson Wang, co-founder and CEO of Taomee. "As we continue to expand our core character and brand exposure on cross-media platforms, we believe that Roc's strong understanding of children's online virtual world will continue to prove invaluable to the Company as we aim to deepen our relationships with children and their parents. In addition, Frank's experience in brand management and licensing operations will continue to be a significant contributor to our brand expansion offline. We believe that their proven expertise will continue to advance the Company's strategic goals as we remain dedicated to delivering exceptional entertainment options to children and families in China and across Asia."
About Taomee Holdings LimitedTaomee Holdings Limited is a leading children's entertainment and media company in China. Founded in 2007, Taomee is a pioneer in developing animated franchises for children in Greater China that are trusted, fun and educational. The Company's Mole's World and Seer franchises and characters have reached millions of children and families originally through virtual worlds, but increasingly offline through the Company's expansion into books, monthly print magazines, mobile applications, animated television series and movies. Driven by its child-centric culture and cross-media platform, Taomee is committed to delivering exceptional entertainment to children and families in China and across Asia. For more information, please visit: http://www.taomee.com/en_taomee.html
- Visit online virtual world communities at www.61.com
- Watch animations and films at http://v.61.com/
- Download mobile games and applications at http://m.61.com/
- Share with other parents and caregivers at http://mama.61.com/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV