Capital One Bank today announced it has launched Mobile Deposit Capture, a new tool that enables commercial customers to make check deposits right from their iPhone ® or Android ® smartphones. The new Mobile Deposit Capture tool is seamlessly integrated with Capital One’s existing Remote Deposit service, providing the same level of security, scalability, and functionality, now in a mobile platform.
“As more and more businesses are relying on mobile technology to manage business activities we find ourselves engaging with them in new and different ways,” said Colleen Taylor, EVP, Head of Treasury Management and Enterprise Payments at Capital One Bank. “This new, easy-to-use tool will give our customers the ability to deposit checks on-the-go through a secure network, saving our clients time and money by eliminating trips to the bank and virtually bringing a teller window into the palm of their hand.”
How Capital One's Mobile Deposit Capture for Commercial works:
- Contact a Capital One Treasury Management Sales Advisor ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up for the service
- Download the Capital One Business Deposits app from the Apple App Store SM or Google Play™
- Log in
- Endorse the check
- Photograph the front and back of the check
- Submit the deposit
Mobile Deposit Capture features a simple and user-friendly interface and is also loaded with a Practice feature and a Help screen. Users can check the Deposit History screen to get the status of their deposit. Checks can be deposited as late as 9:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday, for credit that same day.A number of Capital One Bank commercial clients piloted Mobile Deposit Capture prior to launch. Among them was DiCarlo Food Service, one of the largest independent food service distributors serving the Metro New York area.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV