ST. LOUIS, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Savvis, a CenturyLink company (NYSE: CTL) and global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises, today announced the limited release of Savvis Symphony Cloud Storage, which combines global accessibility and unlimited capacity with the reliability and protection businesses demand.
While any business can access Symphony Cloud Storage over the public Internet, existing clients who use the CenturyLink private network will not pay data transfer fees when downloading data. In addition, Savvis clients that host or colocate in a cloud storage-enabled data center do not pay transfer fees to move data between their cloud storage and infrastructure.
Additional key features of the pay-per-use Symphony Cloud Storage offering include:
- Simple replication choices, providing businesses with the flexibility to choose where their data is stored, while a global namespace model allows end users to analyze the data collectively without needing to know the storage location for each piece of data;
- Access from anywhere, leveraging Savvis' global scale, stretching across multiple data centers around the world and accessible on any device – including mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones;
- Unlimited and affordable storage with no term or capacity commitment required, paying only for what is used;
- Massive scale, allowing users to scale up or down without the constraints of traditional storage infrastructure;
- The security of penalty-backed service-level agreements and 24/7 support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV