WASHINGTON, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) announced today that the Company's Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Mark L. Wetzel, is scheduled to present remarks at the UBS 40th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference held in New York, New York. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, December 5, 2012 beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET.
About DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) is a leading owner, developer, operator and manager of large multi-tenanted wholesale data centers. The Company's facilities are designed to offer highly specialized, efficient, carrier-neutral and safe computing environments in a low-cost operating model. The Company's customers outsource their mission critical applications and include national and international enterprises across numerous industries, such as technology, Internet content providers, media, communications, cloud-based, healthcare and financial services. The Company's ten data centers are located in four major U.S. markets, which total 2.4 million gross square feet and 205 megawatts of available critical load to power the servers and computing equipment of its customers. DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT) is headquartered in Washington, DC. For more information, please visit www.dft.com.
SOURCE DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV