Lexmark continues to leverage its investment in the Perceptive Software portfolio in combination with smart multifunction products (MFPs) to reduce the complexities of manual processes and heighten performance for its customers. The quarter was highlighted by an array of new product and solution introductions from both Lexmark and Perceptive Software, including the first industry recognition for Lexmark's new color laser printers and MFPs.
- In one of the most significant product launches in the company's history, Lexmark introduced a wide breadth of new laser printers and MFPs built on an enhanced technology platform that delivers productivity-enhancing solutions.
- Lexmark announced Lexmark Secure Content Monitor, a security solution that mitigates risk and protects companies and agencies from potential threats to confidential information, profits and productivity by enabling businesses to automatically track and audit sensitive information.
- Perceptive Software released Perceptive Mobile for Windows, available for Windows 8 and Windows RT, Microsoft Corp.'s new version of the Windows operating system. With Perceptive Mobile for Windows, users can participate in business processes, seamlessly view and interact with associated content, update a case, and make informed decisions from their Windows 8 device virtually anywhere.
- Perceptive Software has launched Perceptive eAuthorize, powered by AssureSign, a leader in the electronic signature market. Perceptive eAuthorize allows any document to be electronically sent to any Perceptive Software user or third party in order to obtain a compliant electronic signature, followed by automatic uploading and storage of the signed document in Perceptive Software's enterprise content management solution.
- Coupled with Lexmark's new laser devices, the company introduced Unison toner, a re-architected print system utilizing an advanced toner formulation to deliver consistently outstanding image quality, long-life system reliability and environmentally-sound performance, all within an innovative, shake-free cartridge.
- The Lexmark CS310/410/510 Series of color laser printers and Lexmark CX310/410/510 Series of color laser MFPs have been recognized by Better Buys for Business with a 2012 Editor's Choice award in their color printer and color printer multifunctional categories.
- 3Q12 Earnings News Release
- 3Q12 Earnings Presentation
- Lexmark Smart MFPs Video
- Lexmark Unison Toner Video
- Lexmark Secure Content Monitor Video
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.To learn more about Lexmark, please visit www.lexmark.com. For more information on Perceptive Software, please visit www.perceptivesoftware.com. For more information on Lexmark, see the Lexmark Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. For more information about Perceptive Software, please visit the company's Facebook and Twitter profiles. Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.