Lexmark has again garnered notable distinctions from Gartner, Inc. by earning Leader positions in two Magic Quadrants, attesting to the company's knowledge and expertise in the MPS and printer/MFP arenas.
Lexmark and Perceptive Software also announced important contract wins in the quarter for printing technology and software, validating that Lexmark's value proposition is resonating with customers around the globe.
- Lexmark announced it has been positioned by leading industry analyst firm Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of its 2012 "Magic Quadrant: Managed Print Services Worldwide" report 1.
- Lexmark has also been positioned by leading industry analyst firm Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of its 2012 MFP and Printer Magic Quadrant 2.
- Lexmark was awarded a five-year printing solution services agreement from Statoil, a leading energy company within the oil and gas production industry. The contract, valued at approximately $20 million for the initial contract period, makes Lexmark the sole printing solution services provider for Statoil operations worldwide.
- Siemens, a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, has selected Perceptive Intelligent Capture, powered by Brainware, for accounts payable automation within the company's European Shared Services Center in Germany. The customer will implement Perceptive Software's intelligent data capture platform for the processing of more than 1.5 million invoices annually.
- Perceptive Software recently announced that ING Group, one of the world's largest banks with more than $1.6 trillion in assets, has implemented Perceptive Intelligent Capture, powered by Brainware, for the efficient capture and validation of header and line-item data from paper-based documents at the financial institution's headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Altru Health System has selected Perceptive Software content and process management solutions to complement its Epic patient registration, health information management and patient finance processes across the entire organization, helping it capture, store, manage and access data within the patient record.
- The Human Rights Campaign Foundation has recognized Lexmark's commitment to equality in the workplace. The foundation's 2013 Corporate Equality Index ranks Lexmark among the top companies with a perfect score of 100.
- Lexmark was recognized for the quality and depth of its patent portfolio by Ocean Tomo, LLC, the leading intellectual capital merchant bank™ firm, through inclusion in the Ocean Tomo 300® Patent Index, a diversified listing of the 300 companies that own the most valuable patent portfolios relative to the book value of the company. Lexmark has contributed to the performance of the Ocean Tomo 300® Patent Index in all seven years the index has existed.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News