LEXINGTON, Ky., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Lexmark's third quarter financial results were highlighted by solid free cash flow generation and ongoing growth in Perceptive Software and managed print services (MPS). Lexmark offers an attractive dividend yield as it continues solid execution of the company's capital allocation framework.
- Lexmark announced financial results for the third quarter of 2012. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on Dec. 14, 2012, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Nov. 30, 2012.
- Lexmark teamed with The Nature Conservancy and the Forest Preserve District of Cook County to support the PGA of America with a tree-planting event. Volunteers from these organizations planted a diverse selection of 50 native trees and shrubs in Busse Woods Forest Preserve in an effort to offset the PGA of America's paper consumption throughout the five-day 39 th Ryder Cup golf tournament in September.
- Lexmark has provided support to Kentucky's involvement in the STEMx Network, a national network dedicated to transforming STEM education in the United States and providing K-12 students with the necessary learning to productively join the future STEM workforce. Kentucky STEMx is working to connect stakeholders from across K-12 and higher education, business, government, philanthropy and the community to impact STEM education and workforce development in Kentucky.
- Several Lexmark employees shared their personal stories in a new video to support the It Gets Better Project, which was created in 2010 in the wake of several teen suicides related to bullying. The Gay-Straight Alliance of Lexmark Employees Diversity Network Group led the creation of Lexmark's It Gets Better video and premiered it during a celebration at the company's Lexington, Ky., headquarters on National Coming Out Day.