HOUSTON, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Distributors, Inc. announced today the launch of a comprehensive, "step-at-a-time" website financial advisors can use to help clients better prepare and account for the growing complexities of retirement planning. The redesigned site was developed to help advisors take their clients through the planning stages by using an intuitive timeline format with easy access to a variety of beneficial tools and related information.
"This new website brings together a wealth of meaningful information that really helps advisors work with clients to understand and literally see all the factors involved with developing a sensible and effective retirement plan," said Terry Kelly, director of Retirement Sales. "As surveys continue to reveal the concern of both employees and employers about retirement readiness, we believe our website now offers advisors and investors one of the most timely, user-friendly resources for retirement planning in the industry."
Better understanding of the complexity and multiple steps involved in retirement planning can create a more effective client-advisor relationship. That's the premise of Invesco's website, which is designed to make the process more manageable for investors by helping them:
- Identify the variables unique to their age group — starting in their 20s and lasting throughout their retirement.
- Take an active, hands-on, intentional approach to retirement readiness.
- Work closely with their financial advisors throughout the process.
- A step-by-step presentation of the strategies, factors, variables and decisions that affect retirement savings.
- A Retirement Planning Timeline that enables investors to determine where they are in the process and access the resources and tools they need at their particular stage.
- Numerous visuals to help investors more clearly understand the concepts presented.
- Twenty-three calculators to help advisors and investors personalize the planning process.
- A "next steps" call to action for each section that lists actionable items with links to resources and tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV