ST. LOUIS, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ENR), a consumer goods company operating globally in the broad categories of personal care and household products, today announced it will provide a live webcast of its Investor Conference being held in New York City on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
Hosted by Ward Klein, chief executive officer, the conference will feature presentations by Energizer's leadership team.
The live webcast will begin at approximately 9 a.m. ET. A link to the webcast and related presentation slides will be provided through Energizer's 'Investor Relations, Webcasts and Presentations' link on the company's website at www.energizerholdings.com or by using the following link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV