Deutsche Bank has also provided the Deutsche Bank Mortgage Prepayment Model, an agency mortgage backed security prepayment model, to Bloomberg subscribers. With this model, analysts, portfolio managers and traders will be able to assess an independent prepayment opinion to better analyze bond value and risk.
Deutsche Bank’s agency prepayment model incorporates the latest changes to government refinance programs to provide accurate estimates of cash flows. It is fully integrated into Bloomberg’s analytical tools and application program interface (API). Users can access the model on analytics such as CFT<GO> and YT<GO>.
Issued by press department of Deutsche Bank AG NY
60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
Phone: +1 (212) 250-7171
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV