Visceral Games, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced that fans who pre-order Dead Space™ 3 from GameStop* will receive the EG-900 SMG and from Amazon* the Tesla Enervator. These exclusive weapons will help players on their mission to destroy the horrifying and mysterious Markers and stop the bloody Necromorph infestation once and for all. Throughout Dead Space 3, unwilling heroes Isaac and Carver put their engineering and military skills to the test as they scavenge for parts and assemble their ultimate tools for survival. While exploring different locations, players can hunt for parts, break down tools, build devastating new weapons and share them with a friend to defeat whatever terrors stand in their way.
The bonus pre-order items** include:
available at GameStop
- This EarthGov-issued sub machinegun is built for urban warfare. It’s compact but deadly, sporting an internal hyper-accelerator for maximum damage.
available at Amazon
- Sovereign Colonies scientists developed the “Enervator” from an overdriven focus coil to “humanely” eliminate dangerous specimens. The Enervator delivers a precision blast causing instantaneous electrocution and molecular destabilization in the target. In test subjects, death was instantaneous.
Winner of more than 15 critic awards at E3 2012 including Best of Show from Game Informer Magazine, Dead Space 3 cuts to the heart of deep space terror. The game is recognized by game critics worldwide for its incredible craftsmanship in horror, action, suspense and sound design. Players will embark on a thrilling ride through space that takes them to a hostile new planet, Tau Volantis. Fortunately, they are not alone this time around. The fully integrated drop-in/drop-out co-op feature gives players the option to play alone or team-up with a friend anytime. Players that choose to take down the terror together will experience additional story details, side missions and gameplay mechanics only found when playing as John Carver.
Dead Space 3 will be available on February 5, 2013 in North America and February 8, 2013 in Europe for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PC.For additional information and news, please visit www.deadspace.com, follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/deadspace, or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/deadspace. Media assets are available at http://info.ea.com. * Retailers may vary depending on country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV