MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET) will hold a year-end investor conference call on Thursday, December 13, 2012 beginning at 8 a.m. (ET). Presenters will include Steven A. Kandarian, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and John C.R. Hele, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
The conference call and accompanying presentation materials will include statements relating to MetLife’s financial performance, including the company’s prospects for the remainder of 2012 and for 2013. The call will also include a question and answer session.
The conference call will be available live via telephone and the Internet. To listen over the telephone, dial (612) 326-1011 (domestic and international callers). To listen to the conference call over the Internet and/or to access presentation materials, visit www.metlife.com (through a link on the Investor Relations page). Those who want to listen to the call on the telephone or via the Internet should dial in or go to the Web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register and/or download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone and the Internet beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, December 13, 2012, until Thursday, December 20, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. (ET). To listen to a replay of the conference call over the telephone, dial (320) 365-3844 (domestic and international callers). The access code for the replay is 273851. To access the replay of the conference call over the Internet, visit the above-mentioned Web site.MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV