Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (NYSE: PAA) today announced that it has commenced a public offering of two series of senior notes (the “Notes”).
The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay outstanding borrowings under its credit facilities and for general partnership purposes. Amounts repaid under the Partnership’s credit facilities may be reborrowed as necessary, to fund its ongoing expansion capital program, future acquisitions, or for general partnership purposes.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC will act as joint book-running managers of the offering.
The senior notes will be offered and sold pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, and only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the underwriters as follows:
|Wells Fargo Securities, LLC 1525 West W.T. Harris Blvd., NC0675 Charlotte, North Carolina 28262 Attn: Capital Markets Client Support Telephone: 1-800-326-5897 email@example.com||Barclays Capital Inc. c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions 1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewood, NY 11717 Telephone: 1-888-603-5847 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Citigroup Global Markets Inc. c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions 1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewood, NY 11717 Telephone: 1-800-831-9146||SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. 3333 Peachtree Road, 11 th Floor Mail Code: GA-ATLANTA-3947 Atlanta, GA 30326 Attn: Investment Grade Debt Capital Markets Telephone: 1-800-685-4786|
|UBS Securities LLC 299 Park Avenue New York, NY 10171 Attention: Prospectus Specialist Telephone: 877-827-6444, ext. 561-3884|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV