Research In Motion (RIMM) was downgraded at Canaccord to sell. Valuation call, based on a $10 price target. Core fundamentals remain soft, Canaccord said.
Teva Pharmaceuticals (TEVA) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. $41 price target. Company's transition will take time, UBS said.
Verizon (VZ) was upgraded at Nomura from neutral to buy. $50 price target. Company has superior execution and can continue to grow, Nomura said.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley from equal-weight to overweight. $54 price target. Business is improving and the company can post double-digit annual growth over the next few years, Morgan Stanley said.Woodward (WWD) was downgraded at Drexel Hamilton to hold. Valuation call, Drexel said.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAlbemarle (ALB) target raised at Jefferies tO $77, Jefferies said. Improvements in end markets. Buy rating. Ametek (AME) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of AME now seen reaching $44, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised 2013 productivity goal large. Buy rating. FedEx (FDX) numbers lowered at Citigroup. Shares of FDX now seen reaching $103, Citigroup said. Estimates also lowered as express headwinds persist. Buy rating. Huntsman (HUN) estimates lowered at UBS through 2013, UBS said. Softer 4Q expected by company. Buy rating and $16 price target. Teva (TEVA) estimates, target reduced at Credit Suisse. Shares of TEVA now seen reaching $50, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also cut, given the company's new guidance. Outperform rating. Thoratec (THOR) added to Conviction Buy List at Goldman. Estimates also boosted, as the company can gain market share. $48 price target. Toll Brothers (TOL) target raised at Citigroup to $34 to reflect peer multiple expansion, Citigroup said. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV