LAS VEGAS, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at the 2012 American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) Midyear Meeting & Exhibition, CareFusion Corp. (NYSE: CFN), a leading, global medical technology company, announced multiple new products that are designed to help improve medication safety.
"Our enterprise-wide approach to medication safety extends beyond device hardware to provide valuable information that helps improve safety and workflow efficiency," said Tom Leonard, president of Medical Systems at CareFusion. "Never in our history have we had stronger or more innovative technologies to help clinicians keep patients safe and help lower hospital costs."
New offerings being showcased at CareFusion booth #1949 include:
Pyxis ® ES platform (Pyxis ® Anesthesia ES system, Pyxis MedStation ® ES system, Pyxis ® Enterprise Server)
- Pyxis® Anesthesia ES system with Pyxis Enterprise Server: The Pyxis Anesthesia ES system is the newest offering available on the Pyxis ES platform, following last year's introduction of the Pyxis MedStation ® ES system. This innovative solution extends the value of the Pyxis ES Platform to the operating room (OR) and procedural areas for a single hospital or across a health system. Powered by the Pyxis Enterprise Server, the Pyxis Anesthesia ES system offers the same innovative centralized system management and enterprise-wide capabilities as the Pyxis MedStation ES system, including enhanced formulary and user management for pharmacy and improved system management for information technology (IT) departments. Redesigned from the ground up, Pyxis Anesthesia ES system provides simple, safe patient-centric workflows and security enhancements that promote hospital compliance efforts and help protect patients, anesthesia providers and pharmacy personnel.
- Pyxis MedStation® ES system with Pyxis Enterprise Server: Introduced in 2011, this new system features centralized system management capabilities not previously seen in other medication management systems. New integration capabilities with existing hospital systems provide one system formulary and enhanced user management across the health system. The system also provides patient-centric clinical workflow efficiencies with an improved user interface that provides comprehensive medication information in one place.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV