Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (NYSE: FDO) today announced that it has named Tammy L. DeBoer to the position of Senior Vice President - Food. Ms. DeBoer will report to Paul White, Executive Vice President - Chief Merchandising Officer.
"Providing customers with a compelling food assortment is key to driving trips and an important initiative for Family Dollar,” said Mr. White. “Tammy’s proven track record in the food industry and her strategic leadership will help drive further enhancements to our assortment and help us increase customer loyalty as we work to continue to expand our market share.”
Since joining Family Dollar in June 2012, Ms. DeBoer has led the Company’s private brand efforts with a strong focus on improving quality and expanding the assortment. Prior to joining Family Dollar, Ms. DeBoer served as Vice President, General Manager, for Bloom, a Delhaize America Company. Ms. DeBoer holds a Bachelor of Technology degree from Appalachian State University.
About Family DollarBeginning with one store in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1959, the Company currently operates more than 7,500 stores in 45 states. Family Dollar Stores, Inc., a Fortune 300 company, is based in Matthews, North Carolina, just outside of Charlotte and is a publicly held company with common stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDO. For more information, please visit www.familydollar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV