No. 1: Pocket
Pocket used to be known as Read It Later. It's that straightforward.
You're browsing the Web on your computer or mobile device, you come across a story that you want to read later. With Pocket pervading your ecosystem (in addition to the App, you can and really must download the extension for your browser of choice; you can also tie Pocket to Twitter), you hit a button and the story saves on all of your devices that contain the Pocket app.
For instance, if I hit the Pocket button at the top of my Safari browser right now, it will save this story on my iPhone, iPad and in the Pocket platform on my computer so I can read it later.Pocket quickly became a solid replacement for Twitter's "Favorite" feature. It used to be that when I didn't have the time to read an article in the moment, I would favorite it. I probably have 5,000 articles favorited right now in Twitter. I either forget or just don't want to deal with my favorite list in Twitter. It feels much more intuitive to go into Pocket at the end of the day or week and review what I saved. Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV