No. 2: Starbucks
The more I use this app, the more it impresses.
Of course it lets you pay via your mobile phone and collect rewards to achieve green and then gold status. That gets you perks, such as periodic free drinks.When you dig into this thing, you find you can do all sorts of cool things like filter the Starbucks' food menu by ingredient. So, if you're allergic to shellfish or soy or peanuts, you can eliminate items that contain those ingredients. See Also: Another Katie Roof story that runs down the Top 5 Holiday Shopping Apps this season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV