SL Green Realty Corp (NYSE: SLG) announced today that it has signed 50 leases covering 323,427 sq. ft. during the first two months of the fourth quarter of 2012. This increases to 240 leases signed year-to-date covering 3,862,704 sq. ft.
“We are certainly ending the year on a high note,” said Steven Durels, SL Green’s Director of Leasing and Real Property, who added “We are having a very active fourth quarter and have a strong pipeline of pending transactions which we expect to close over the next several months.
Among the noteworthy transactions signed in the fourth quarter are:
- a new 57,110 sq. ft. lease signed with Emerge212, an affiliate of SL Green, at 3 Columbus Circle;
- a new 38,026 sq. ft. lease signed with Robert Half International, Inc. at 125 Park Avenue;
- a new 22,047 sq. ft. lease signed with Microsoft at 641 Avenue of the Americas;
- a new 17,921 sq. ft. lease signed with Duane Reade at 711 Third Avenue; and
- a 17,022 sq. ft. lease renewal signed with EMM Group LLC at 220 East 42 nd Street a/k/a News Building.
About SL Green Realty Corp.SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is the only fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of September 30, 2012, SL Green owned interests in 77 Manhattan properties totaling 39.3 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 27.5 million square feet of commercial properties and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 11.8 million square feet of properties. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green holds ownership interests in 31 suburban assets totaling 5.4 million square feet in Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey, along with four development properties in the suburbs encompassing approximately 0.5 million square feet. The Company also has ownership interests in 31 properties totaling 4.5 million square feet in southern California.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts