- 78% of respondents believe that they will be impacted by upcoming regulatory changes;
- only 12% of respondents believe they hold enough assets of the requisite quality within their investment portfolios to meet future collateral margining requirements and other pledges;
- 27% believe that they may be obliged to engage in some sort of "asset transformation" activity before being able to post the appropriate collateral, despite one-third of their bond portfolio investments being rated AA or above;
- 53% of insurers expect to participate in the new cleared environment;
- 50% of those surveyed believe their organisation will increase its use of derivatives in the coming years.
New BNY Mellon-sponsored Survey Of Insurers Highlights Lack Of Readiness For Cleared Over-the-counter (OTC) Environment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.