Crescent Financial Bancshares, Inc. Completes Merger Of VantageSouth Bank Into Crescent State Bank
Crescent Financial Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRFN) (“Crescent Financial”), Crescent State Bank, and VantageSouth Bank announced today that they have completed the merger of VantageSouth Bank into Crescent State Bank. The combined bank now operates as VantageSouth Bank.
“We are small enough to be close to our customers, and with fresh capital, we have a greater ability to lend money than other banks our size,” said Scott Custer, CEO of the combined bank. “The merger of Crescent State Bank and VantageSouth Bank is the perfect combination for building relationships and helping meet the lending needs of businesses and individuals in the communities we serve.”
Pursuant to terms of the merger agreement, each outstanding VantageSouth Bank share was converted into Crescent Financial shares at an exchange ratio of 5.3278.
The merger combines VantageSouth’s five locations with Crescent State Bank’s 15 and offers customers a total of 19 ATM locations. Branch banking centers and offices have converted to VantageSouth Bank, and new signs and branch décor will be unveiled today.
- Steve Jones, VantageSouth Bank president, will unveil the new sign at 10 a.m. at the VantageSouth Bank branch at 4711 Six Forks Rd. in Raleigh.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV