ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), a leading provider of cloud-based services to automate enterprise IT operations, today announced it will demonstrate how enterprises are automating IT operations in booth #126 at the Gartner Data Center Conference taking place Dec. 3-6, 2012 in Las Vegas. ServiceNow will also feature a presentation showing how transformational IT services enabled the American military to operate effectively while facing marked increases in cyber threats and geopolitical tensions.
- Demonstrations and discussions in Booth 126, Gartner Data Center Conference, Dec. 3-6
- Presentation from Retired Lieutenant Colonel Michael J. Devine III from Agility Development Group on Dec. 5 at 3:00 p.m. PST
- ServiceNow is a silver sponsor of the conference
Operating a data center requires processes and practices designed to better manage cloud, physical and virtual resources, and provide more proactive lifecycle administration. Today, most data center provisioning is a time-consuming process that is not fully automated. With flat IT budgets and rising business demands, IT organizations are looking to automate services to become more responsive to business needs and have greater agility to fulfill business opportunities.
ServiceNow’s cloud-based software helps companies to consolidate and automate IT operations and enable self-service capabilities to reduce the cost and increase the speed and quality of delivering IT services. ServiceNow includes end-to-end lifecycle automation for managing VMware virtual machines (VMs) to curb VM sprawl and minimize the time required to provision a VM from weeks to minutes.
During the conference, ServiceNow will feature Retired Lieutenant Colonel Michael J. Devine III from Agility Development Group, Inc. as a speaker in its solution provider session. Devine will share his experience providing IT logistics support for American military forces and how to transform government IT given the dramatic increase in cyber threats and geopolitical tensions. The session will be held Dec. 5, 2012, 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. PST in Venetian Ballroom F at the Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV