"Domino's is proud of our global presence, and we're thrilled to spend this one day bringing Domino's fans from around the world together with this special offer," Maloney said.
About Domino's Pizza ®
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. As of the third quarter 2012, Domino's operated a network of 10,040 franchised and Company-owned stores in the U.S. and over 70 international markets. During the third quarter, Domino's had global retail sales of nearly $1.7 billion: nearly $800 million domestically and over $862 million internationally. Domino's had global retail sales of over $6.9 billion in 2011. In October 2012, Domino's debuted its Handmade Pan Pizza, touting the product's fresh, never-frozen dough and establishing itself as a player in the Pan Pizza market. In September 2012, Domino's opened its 10,000 th store, becoming one of only eight restaurant chains in the world to reach that milestone. In May 2011, Pizza Today named Domino's its "Chain of the Year" for the second straight year – making the company a three-time overall winner, and the first pizza delivery company to receive the honor in back-to-back years. In 2011, Domino's was ranked #1 in Forbes Magazine's "Top 20 Franchises for the Money" list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV