A Fresh Approach
The new Weight Watchers 360° program includes:
- Building on Tracking: In addition to tracking PointsPlus ® values, members and subscribers following the Weight Watchers 360 ° program will receive specific learning, guidance and tools about re-vamping your spaces (home, office, car, handbag, etc.), planning for situations (parties, happy hour, eating out, travel, etc.), and incorporating simple routines into every day until they become second nature.
With You Whenever, Wherever, However You Need It: The
Weight Watchers 360° approach will:
- Make Weight Watchers meetings more active, engaging and interactive so you attend more meetings and get the most out of each one
- Make Weight Watchers digital tools for eTools subscribers more robust, interactive and seamlessly integrated into the program
- Make individual attention – at Weight Watchers stores and by phone – more available for those who need or want extra guidance and support
"No one is perfect and you shouldn't have to be to lose weight eating real food in the real world," said Kirchhoff. " Weight Watchers 360° is designed to help our members systematically, yet simply, find a healthy lifestyle to lose the weight and learn to keep it off. It is built to recognize our vulnerabilities and to harness our strength."
A Fresh New LookAs part of the program overhaul and looking forward to the next 50 years, Weight Watchers also gave its brand a new, highly modern visual system that brings to life the transformation members experience when they adopt a new lifestyle that can lead to significant weight loss. The new visual system has been implemented in digital channels and on the cover of the January/February issue of Weight Watchers magazine. As part of the continuation of a phased approach to transforming the Weight Watchers store experience, which has been implemented in more than 65 percent of company-owned locations in the U.S., the new look will begin appearing at retail in late December.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV