A Fresh Approach
The new Weight Watchers 360° program includes:
- Building on Tracking: In addition to tracking PointsPlus ® values, members and subscribers following the Weight Watchers 360 ° program will receive specific learning, guidance and tools about re-vamping your spaces (home, office, car, handbag, etc.), planning for situations (parties, happy hour, eating out, travel, etc.), and incorporating simple routines into every day until they become second nature.
- With You Whenever, Wherever, However You Need It: The Weight Watchers 360° approach will:
- Make Weight Watchers meetings more active, engaging and interactive so you attend more meetings and get the most out of each one
- Make Weight Watchers digital tools for eTools subscribers more robust, interactive and seamlessly integrated into the program
- Make individual attention – at Weight Watchers stores and by phone – more available for those who need or want extra guidance and support
"No one is perfect and you shouldn't have to be to lose weight eating real food in the real world," said Kirchhoff. " Weight Watchers 360° is designed to help our members systematically, yet simply, find a healthy lifestyle to lose the weight and learn to keep it off. It is built to recognize our vulnerabilities and to harness our strength."
A Fresh New LookAs part of the program overhaul and looking forward to the next 50 years, Weight Watchers also gave its brand a new, highly modern visual system that brings to life the transformation members experience when they adopt a new lifestyle that can lead to significant weight loss. The new visual system has been implemented in digital channels and on the cover of the January/February issue of Weight Watchers magazine. As part of the continuation of a phased approach to transforming the Weight Watchers store experience, which has been implemented in more than 65 percent of company-owned locations in the U.S., the new look will begin appearing at retail in late December.