- Same store sales rose 12.6% over the prior quarter, on top of same store sales growth of 18.9% a year ago;
- Total revenues increased 10.6% to $206.4 million;
- Retail gross margin was 35.5%;
- Adjusted retail segment operating income was $12.9 million, up $13.8 million on an adjusted basis over the prior-year quarter;
- Credit segment operating income totaled $11.6 million, compared to adjusted operating income of $5.6 million for the prior-year period;
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.35 on a reported basis, versus loss of $0.40 per share last year; and
- Fiscal year 2013 earnings guidance was raised to diluted earnings per share of $1.55 to $1.60 on an adjusted basis.
Conn’s, Inc. Announces Record Third Quarter Net Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.