Two of the world’s most indulgent flavors are now available with Keurig ® single cup convenience! The Café Escapes ® collection of creamy cocoas, spicy chai, and rich mocha now introduces Café Vanilla and Café Caramel. With these new café beverages busy people now have another excuse to embrace a moment of “me” time by nestling up to a warm, satisfying mug full of vanilla or caramel deliciousness. These two iconic flavors now debut in grocery stores alongside new packaging and a celebratory sweepstakes on Facebook for a chance to win an indulgent-themed prize every day!
The Café Escapes® collection of creamy cocoas, spicy chai, and rich mocha now introduces Café Vanilla and Café Caramel to grocery stores. (Photo: Business Wire)
Inspired by Keurig ® brewer owners’ desire to escape their coffee routines with even more classic flavor combinations, both Café Vanilla and Café Caramel K-Cup ® packs are an everyday treat so consumers have the chance to relax and savor the moment, any time.
- Café Vanilla : Café Vanilla is a tantalizing cup of the world’s favorite flavor. Delicately sweet, yet surprisingly light – it's a delicious break that you’ll want to enjoy every day.
- Café Caramel: Café Caramel is buttery rich, silky smooth and captivatingly caramelly. Each blissfully buttery sip is a reminder that life really does taste better with caramel on top.
“As the busy winter season begins, our consumers are looking for simple ways to carve out a little time for themselves. Café Escapes beverages offer just that break,” said T.J. Whalen, VP of Marketing and Sales, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (GMCR) Specialty Coffee business unit. “With the launch of Café Vanilla and Café Caramel, fans now have more opportunities to take a moment of perfect, delicious respite from the stress of the season, any time of the day, at the touch of a button.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts