Adix began his career with Arthur Andersen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He remains a Certified Public Accountant and earned an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, along with an undergraduate degree in business administration from Drake University.
Veolia Environmental Services North America
Based in Chicago, Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp. is a leading environmental solutions company that provides turn-key industrial cleaning and maintenance services and treats, recycles and disposes of hazardous and industrial waste across North America. The company is part of the Veolia Environnement family of companies, which includes 30,000 North American employees providing sustainable environmental solutions in water management, waste services and energy management.
Veolia Environmental Services is the global reference in waste, cleaning and resource management. Its parent company, Veolia Environnement (NYSE: VE and Paris Euronext: VIE), recorded annual revenues of over $38 billion in 2011. Visit the company's websites at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV