Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has released updated versions of three software products in the company’s Human Services suite. The 4.0 suite helps government agencies increase efficiency, reduce long-term technology costs, and provide citizens with better self-service features. With even stronger integration across products, and functional and security enhancements, the 4.0 release helps government agencies implement an integrated eligibility system that provides pre-built rules and processes to improve the ability of case workers to deliver high-quality citizen services across different eligibility programs. The suite also includes a portal that provides citizens access to their cases and case worker.
- The Accenture Public Service Platform, a service-based technology platform that enables enterprise-wide integration and legacy renewal, has been upgraded in version 4.0 with enhanced security, configuration and administration options.
- The Accenture Citizen Self-Service Portal version 4.0 provides citizens with improved self-service features, greater visibility into their case/benefit data, and quicker access and updates to their cases. For agencies, the new portal provides more flexible configuration to address policy changes, an enhanced message center to improve case worker and citizen interactions, and enhanced address validation capabilities that reduce error rates. The Self-Service Portal is used by citizens to apply online for benefits, upload verification information, track the status of their applications, manage their benefits online and communicate with their case worker.
- The Accenture Benefits Management System version 4.0 features improved automated review and approval of e-applications and case changes, and self-service review of existing benefits to improve citizens’ visibility into benefits. It also features new federal interfaces to support regulatory compliance and efficient exchange of data between federal and state governments. The Benefits Management System covers a range of health, public assistance, and social welfare programs across the enterprise, and helps agencies streamline case management, increase worker efficiency, and better serve citizens while reducing costs and error rates.
This integrated set of products provides a unified solution for public agencies looking to modernize their enterprise architecture and integrate application data and processes for citizen benefits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV