- The Accenture Public Service Platform, a service-based technology platform that enables enterprise-wide integration and legacy renewal, has been upgraded in version 4.0 with enhanced security, configuration and administration options.
- The Accenture Citizen Self-Service Portal version 4.0 provides citizens with improved self-service features, greater visibility into their case/benefit data, and quicker access and updates to their cases. For agencies, the new portal provides more flexible configuration to address policy changes, an enhanced message center to improve case worker and citizen interactions, and enhanced address validation capabilities that reduce error rates. The Self-Service Portal is used by citizens to apply online for benefits, upload verification information, track the status of their applications, manage their benefits online and communicate with their case worker.
- The Accenture Benefits Management System version 4.0 features improved automated review and approval of e-applications and case changes, and self-service review of existing benefits to improve citizens’ visibility into benefits. It also features new federal interfaces to support regulatory compliance and efficient exchange of data between federal and state governments. The Benefits Management System covers a range of health, public assistance, and social welfare programs across the enterprise, and helps agencies streamline case management, increase worker efficiency, and better serve citizens while reducing costs and error rates.
Accenture Enhances Enterprise, Eligibility And Portal Software For Public Sector Agencies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts