GSI Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: GSIT) is scheduled to speak at the 5th Annual LD Micro Conference to be held in Los Angeles on December 5-6, 2012.
Douglas Schirle, Chief Financial Officer, will be joined by Didier Lasserre, Vice President Sales. Their presentation, which is scheduled to begin at 2:00 p.m. Pacific on Thursday, December 6, will address the company's business fundamentals.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live and made available on the Event Calendar page of the Investor Relations section of www.gsitechnology.com, where it will be archived. Information on the conference is available at www.ldmicro.com.
About GSI TechnologyFounded in 1995, GSI Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of high-performance static random access memory, or SRAM, products primarily incorporated in networking and telecommunications equipment. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, GSI Technology is ISO 9001 certified and has worldwide factory and sales locations. For more information, please visit www.gsitechnology.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV