ImmunoGen, Inc . (NASDAQ: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops anticancer therapeutics using its Targeted Antibody Payload (TAP) technology and antibody expertise, today announced that there will be clinical data presentations on two compounds that utilize the Company’s TAP technology at the 54 th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) to be held December 8-11, 2012 in Atlanta, GA.
“With ten TAP compounds now in clinical testing – and more in development behind these – we expect an increasing amount of clinical data to be reported on TAP compounds for the foreseeable future,” commented Daniel Junius, President and CEO. “At this year’s annual meeting of ASH, clinical findings will be reported with both our IMGN901 compound and Biotest’s BT-062 compound. Over the course of 2013, we expect data presentations with TAP compounds for the treatment of a number of types of solid tumors as well as additional data to be reported for hematological malignancies.”
IMGN901 Oral Presentation
- Title: “Phase I Study of Lorvotuzumab Mertansine (LM, IMGN901) In Combination with Lenalidomide (Len) and Dexamethasone (Dex) In Patients with CD56-Positive Relapsed or Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM)” (Abstract #728).
- When/where: Dec. 10 at 4:45 pm ET in the Thomas Murphy Ballroom 2-3 (Session #653).
BT-062 Poster Presentation
- Title: “BT062, An Antibody-Drug Conjugate Directed Against CD138, Given Weekly for 3 Weeks in Each 4 Week Cycle: Safety and Further Evidence of Clinical Activity” (Abstract #4042).
- When/where: Dec. 10 from 6:00-8:00 pm ET in Hall B1-B2 (Session #653; Poster III).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV