SOFIA, Bulgaria, December 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Aon Hewitt, the human resource solutions business of Aon plc (NYSE: AON) has announced the results of its annual Best Employers study for the Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) region. The top regional Best Employers by category were announced at a ceremony in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The research shows a strong correlation between high employee engagement and better business results. On average, CEE Best Employer s companies:
- out-perform on financial targets (108% of EBITDA goal realisation versus 93% for other organisations),
- have lower staff turnover rates (6% turnover versus 9% for the rest of the organisations),
- have lower absenteeism (3.5 day/employee versus 5.5 day/employee in the rest).
The study, which Aon Hewitt has run in Central and Eastern Europe since 2001, recognises companies that stand out from their peers through the high quality and effectiveness of their HR practices which have a positive impact on business results. The study looks at both employer and employee perspectives with business indicators to provide a fully objective picture.Best Employers study 2012 - the numbers:
- Eight countries - Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Slovakia and Turkey.
- More than 400 companies
- More than 250,000 participating employees, including 41,000 managers
- More than 2,600 senior leaders
- 29 Best Employers (three rankings according to size of company)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV