Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Kit Digital, Inc.
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Dec. 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Kit Digital, Inc. ("Kit Digital" or the "Company") (NASDAQ-NMS: KITD) relating to the proposed acquisition by the Company's largest shareholder and formor CEO, Kaleil Isaza Tuzman ("Tuzman").
Under the terms of the offer, Kit Digital shareholders will receive only $3.75 in cash for each share of Kit Digital stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Kit Digital for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Tuzman. The transaction may undervalue the Company and will result in a loss for many Kit Digital shareholders. For example Kit Digital stock traded at $12.47 on February8, 2012 and $4.70 as recently as June 25, 2012. In addition, an analyst has set a $7.00 per share price target for Kit Digital stock.
If you own shares of Kit Digital stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/511-kitd-kit-digital-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV