- DNP Select Income Fund Inc. (NYSE: DNP) will redeem all 3,992 outstanding shares of its Auction Preferred Stock, Series TH, liquidation preference $25,000 per share (CUSIP: 23325P856) on December 21, 2012 and will redeem all 3,959 outstanding shares of its Auction Preferred Stock, Series F, liquidation preference $25,000 per share (CUSIP: 23325P872) on December 24, 2012.
- Duff & Phelps Utility and Corporate Bond Trust Inc. (NYSE: DUC), will redeem 1,683 shares of its 3,583 outstanding Auction Market Preferred Shares, Series TH7, liquidation preference $25,000 per share (CUSIP: 26432K306) on December 21, 2012. The 1,683 shares will be redeemed pro rata from registered holders (as they appear in the records of the fund) in proportion to the number of shares held by each such holder.
Two Closed-End Funds Advised By Duff & Phelps Investment Management Will Redeem Additional Shares Of Preferred Stock
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.