Business Events Scheduled For The Coming Month
FRIDAY, Dec. 14
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases Consumer Price Index for November, 8:30 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases industrial production for November, 9:15 a.m.
BRUSSELS â¿¿ European Union leaders meet for EU summit.
TUESDAY, Dec. 18WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases current account trade deficit for the third quarter, 8:30 a.m.; National Association of Home Builders releases housing market index for December, 10 a.m. WEDNESDAY, Dec. 19 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases housing starts for November, 8:30 a.m. FRANKFURT, Germany â¿¿ Germany's Ifo institute releases its monthly survey of business optimism THURSDAY, Dec. 20 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases third-quarter gross domestic product, 8:30 a.m.; Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for November, 10 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Conference Board releases leading indicators for November, 10 a.m. FRIDAY, Dec. 21 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases personal income and spending for November, 8:30 a.m. MONDAY, Dec. 24 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases durable goods for November, 8:30 a.m. TUESDAY, Dec. 25 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Stock and bond markets are closed for Christmas Day. WEDNESDAY, Dec. 26 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Standard & Poor's releases S&P/Case-Shiller index of home prices for October, 9 a.m. THURSDAY, Dec. 27 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; Commerce Department releases new home sales for November, 10 a.m.; The Conference Board releases the Consumer Confidence Index for December, 10 a.m. FRIDAY, Dec. 28 WASHINGTON â¿¿ National Association of Realtors releases pending home sales index for November, 10 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV