OATRA Outraged At Last-Minute Amendment To Senate Bill 273 That Eliminated Protections For Ohio Consumers
The adoption of SB 273 could not come at a worse time. An estimated 230,000 vehicles that were severely damaged in Superstorm Sandy are expected to flood salvage auto auctions and could wind up in the hands of unsuspecting buyers or even on Ohio's highways.
SB 273 will be considered at a hearing December 4 at 3:00 p.m. at which it could be brought for a vote. OATRA urges the public to contact their legislators immediately to urge them to vote NO on SB 273.
"I hope that the legislature will do the right thing and kill this bill," said Jim McKinney. "OATRA will do everything in its power to oppose SB 273 and we will continue advocating for sound public policy that will have a positive, not a destructive, impact on the people of Ohio."
More information about OATRA or the automobile recycling industry is available at www.OATRA.net.Contact: Jim McKinney (419) 747-0127 SOURCE Ohio Auto and Truck Recyclers Association (OATRA)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV