Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Sauer-Danfoss Inc. (“Sauer-Danfoss” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SHS) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Danfoss A/S. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Danfoss will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of Sauer-Danfoss it does not already own for $49.00 per share in cash.
The investigation concerns whether the Sauer-Danfoss Board of Directors is violating its fiduciary duties and whether the proposed $49 per share consideration adequately values Sauer-Danfoss common shares. The proposed price represents a mere 24% premium to the stock’s closing price on November 27, the day before the proposal was announced, and shares closed at $52.73 on November 29 – almost $4 above the offer price. Danfoss currently owns 75.6% of the Company’s stock.
If you are a Sauer-Danfoss shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmslaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV