About Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program:
At Ruby Tuesday we have a history of corporate citizenship and take pride in the support of charitable organizations in the communities where we live and work. In order to give back to these organizations, we created the Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program to offer non-profits another way to raise money for their specific needs. The Ruby Tuesday Community Give Back Program ( https://www.rubytuesdaygiveback.com/) offers a charitable donation to local organizations that host a dining event at any of our 700 plus locations. Our contribution is based on 20% of the net sales from guests that bring in a Give Back flyer for the organization’s specific event. Since the fundraising takes place at local Ruby Tuesday restaurants, the money that is raised will benefit the communities in which we live and work.
About the Ruby Relief Fund:
We believe in giving back, and do so in a number of ways. We are very proud to support the Ruby Relief Fund where Team Members contribute out of concern and care for their co-workers. The Ruby Relief Fund is a 501 (c) (3) entity that provides support to our team in times of disaster. Established after the tragic events of September 11, 2001, this ongoing relief effort provides financial assistance to Ruby Tuesday employees in time of natural or man-made disasters and crises.About the American Red Cross: The American Red Cross shelters, feeds, and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills that save lives; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a not-for-profit organization that depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit redcross.org or join our blog at http://blog.redcross.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV