Silfab + Heliene, Commercial Cooperation
MISSISSAUGA AND SAULT STE. MARIE, ON, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Today, we are pleased to announce that Silfab Ontario, Inc. and Heliene Inc. have commenced an Operational Arrangement.
As of this date, the two companies will start a commercial cooperation, working jointly as one, to serve larger developers in Ontario, with the combined entity being known as " Helios Power Canada". Demand for quality solar modules, needed in the Province of Ontario under the FIT Program during the next two years, requires a capable and strong manufacturing partner, with sufficient capacity and flexibility to be able to satisfy timely manufacturing of large quantities of bankable PV modules.
Helios Power Canada is being built out to meet these demands. Through this combination of two recognized market leaders, we will be uniquely positioned to provide superior service. By sharing resources, we will be equipped to fulfil future contracts in a materially more efficient manner. By streamlining our operations, quoting capacities and offering a reduced vendor base, this consolidation of our companies' commercial capabilities will definitely achieve positive results for our clients.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Combined capacities;
- A single point of contact for both Silfab and Heliene;
- Access to larger production capacities & inventories;
- Substantial decrease in time allocated to processing requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV