CAF Promotes Mexican SMEs Through Venture Capital Funds
CAF's participation in Adobe Social Mezzanine Fund I will enable the Latin American financial institution to indirectly reach small and medium enterprises in Mexico, to help these companies grow with capital, advice, networking, management experience, best practices and other added value products offered by the Fund.
In addition to CAF's representative, the agreement was signed by Erik Wallsten, managing partner of Adobe Capital, Felipe Vila, representative of Mexico Ventures I and Gerardo Ramos, head of research and investment management at Promotora Social Mexico.
The mission of CAF,--development bank of Latin America--, is to promote sustainable development and regional integration, by financing projects in the public and private sectors and providing technical cooperation and other specialized services. Established in 1970, it currently has 18 shareholder nations –16 in Latin America and the Caribbean, along with Spain and Portugal– and 14 private banks, and is a major source of multilateral financing as well as an important source of knowledge in the region. More information at www.caf.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV